...could be OVER tomorrow. Live and learn, try to retain.
Bears have very little room for error anymore. I was too far away removed to participate much. Took a -3 from 1282 when I had a chance to see what is what...
I am not trying to be any advocate for long term holding ever, but the 1998 scenario is looking pretty correct here... and with all the reasoning of back then the same... save it at all costs. Central banks are all in whatever it takes. Why can't I think that given all this surreal nonsense, lol...
Edit: What I really think is, why they stopped the move 1 point shy? WHY for the love of god? Because its going to rip it higher is usually why. ...and that's what I think. But I am on a strong wait because this is crazy drunk and I am not.
