They're not pack animals. *try to ignore the lighter lines*
LT- My father used to say, "Act like you own the place." It came back to speak all the way from July:)
ST, I see consolidation in the line of resistance versus a wick. I see that as bringing 1135+ next in line. The last 2 prior bottoms both were jagged as this and therefore have some expectation of a move to 1090 (1086-1092) in the next day or two (night edit: which I would absorb). Hyperbolic to parabolic, the entire run down from 1190 is at greatest risk in my view. Caution is warranted 1124.75-1125.75, I've shorted that before; but if it gets by then all is well - HL, HH expected.
I am long 1074.75.
Covered 20% 1111, +36.25
Wed Edit: Covered 20% 1121, +46.25
Wed Edit: Covered 20% 1132, +57.25
Wed Edit: Covered 20% 1139.75, +65 yowza
Thu Edit: Covered 20% 1152.75, +78, I am flat:)
Be Well.

