Monday, October 17, 2011

Seems Like a Welcome Sigh of Relief

30
Down Leg off the top can't be done yet, but it's pretty narrow.
4-HR
IT Down extended 100% has shown its validity.   Should make for decent buy/cover.  I'd be pretty happy to make bottom on that one even if it slides down it a few days.  It should have some extra power than the ones in the picture above.

ES broke the 8/31 high.  SPX did not.  WTF.  Anyways, thoughts from the prior post make me believe there will be a higher low for now - followed by clearing the 8/31 high.  So I could enter a short,  maybe early tomorrow or in Europe time for now or await this bottom.  

Ultimately, first is how the down channel acts, if I have it right or not tbd, it can show a bottom when it is finished.  Second is what is happening at 1160 and falling.  Third is what is happening 1120 and rising.  There may be an earlier support I am missing but hoping the down channel tells me when its done.