Wednesday, October 12, 2011
If it isn't broken
Sunday's chart
Except now with 3 days additional data. I believe contact with the arrow line should support enough (or play some part) to throw it up on top of the line with the circle. How that then supports should say something. It's hard to say it must contact the arrow line from here, but I will be there if it comes:) I don't like to always say where is stop, but not far above the midline marked with circle works for my current short.
Regardless of current expected movement, say I got it upside down wrong, I'm sure there is another trade in that stuff above. ...like, failure at the steep up sitting 1176 in there is a real possibility. I don't believe it is a high probability, but it would change the picture dramatically.
Trying to cultivate a personally intuitive trading process. "We can choose intuitive performance as our destiny or we can choose to spend life mired in mediocrity and frustration." (attribution to Ray) To me, that is why is I have fallen in with UI & Pata and all the guys in there and you guys who can view this blog who have subconsciously chosen this path. Its the idea of surrounding yourself with winners and removing yourself from losers. If you're bitching about the past, you cannot anticipate and capture the now and the future. Some personal relationships just need to be stopped out; its a choice. It's much more than that, but in the simplest sense, it is what it is.
Be well. Man, I am in a major awakening phase of life... I'm going to rail on about this stuff the next several days, weeks and months mixed in with my view on markets. It takes a team of people who are doing the work for intuitive functionality to be maximized.
