What a line that is.
I used to think intuition was magic. I really did. How could I know some of the things I took for granted? I couldn't point to any one thing to define it. ...it is such an abstract topic. The last few months have taught me that intuition IS NOT magic. UI taught me there is no luck; it is not magic - without saying those words. It is a function of participation, experience, hard work, success and failure - perhaps more. You do that and your mind's eye will begin to see. You keep doing it and you will see more, even upon gruesome failure and also upon brilliant success. You have to do the work. You have to do the work to build confidence. The best conceptual analogy is with the muscle memory of a professional ball player.
http://www.archimedespartners.com/
This guy Ray traded the pits for 20 years and put food on his family's table. He takes this abstract and makes it into some thing you can understand. I am glad I got a chance to listen to him for a few hours on intuitive development. This is where we live as traders in the development of a 6th sense. There is no luck. It is 100% your fault. Click the wrong button, leave an order on the DOM, broker server crash, delay to put in a stop, etc - It is 100% my fault. Say it, better believe it.
I need a pit badge:)