Long 1163.75, stop 1160. Vertical to 1209 expected, ERR, cautious at 1181.
Edit: Took half at 1267 to make it a free ride. GL
Edit AH: In the AH, I bought 1159.75 with stop below the lows. Something interesting happened after 4:30 ET; there was a stop run in the ladder that went from 1160 to 1158.5 in a flash - but it was just a flash. I longed immediately after as it matched the low. At that time there was/is a big guy with 1000+ contracts at 1158, screw him I guess.
Shadow I am interested in what you might put together regarding the SPX or ES; maybe I could add to it. To aid in understanding what you see above; in the essence of Hurst, I believe you are looking at segments of 2 very large curvilinear channels. I call the steeper one VLT and the very flat one LT. The lines controlling the current price are VLT 75% (pushing down) and LT 50% (wishing for bounce). I try to work in IT or ST, but these are stronger and in play for now.
I wish you all a great holiday. This is America - its time for cozy homes, fires in the woodstove, good eating, stretch pants, football, hunting and relaxing.

