
Perfect divergence coming out of oversold BUT at least two things would cause us to hesitate in making a long entry here:
1. No "Either/Or" signal
2. It is not certain that the price/middle line relationship is breaking down yet, though it appears to be.
This is just a question for Manic:
ReplyDeleteA minute ago there was a comment by Debrea here. I came back to answer it and it was gone. What causes this?
this comments system we are in now is the blogger default.
ReplyDeletewhen you turn the comments to 'allow', this is the one that will come on
If you, who wrote tthe post, do not comment, then the default is the threadable comments from intense debate.
so DE posted in the intense debate and then you posted in blogger default. Now that you have commented, this is the comments system for this post. It's a problem.
I think the answer is to try a different 'add-in' thread-able system
ReplyDeleteWell thank you, Manic. It could be my fault. After I posted I remembered that I had not chosen "allow comments" I went back and changed it and after that is when the trouble started. Is it better to choose "don't allow"?
ReplyDelete3:12 'either/or' finally signaled--hod---no lod signal ever ocurred---too late in day to go short---somedays no signal occurs at all---neither hod or lod--this is most typical---we are in a nontypical market--for more than 6 weeks now--
ReplyDeleteflawed or not---signal would have brought profit at original entry---but i do not regret staying out---i will wait for top(?) of cycle channel--i need a few days quiet anyway---
i may work on how to assign importance to each element of entry signal---today positive divergence should have had great weight--i do not think this is true everyday--for now i leave everything as it is--everything has equal weight--safety first--
kevin--
der safety officer
Shadow, sorry, I didn't have a whole lot of time today. Its not anyone's fault. There is some technical issue where Kevin cannot see the Intense Debate and I am trying to do too much in my life right now. I'll catch up soon enough... but I may fool with some other comments systems when I find the time. I'd rather not spend my time administering though, so whatever the comments is for the post is what it is for now... I didn't mean any offense to you before.
ReplyDelete