We have to be entitled to a wtf day now and then right. I did hard-headed premeditated trading from 1180 down and that is NFG, having 1174.5 on my radar screen and seeing the bounce from 1176... Do you celebrate 1208 to 1196; 1195 to 1200; 1200 to 1180 or do you beat yourself senseless for doing hard-headed BS to yourself and family. I vote beat yourself senseless.
Anyway, I am long 1155.5 and 11018, half sized each. I like YM sometimes, I like how it has bounced from above 11095. You have to like ES from 1155 too. I did lose track of trading right this afternoon and fully intend to fix my behavior; its the continuous struggle...
 |
| YM |
 |
| ES - That's should be the nuts right there, near there - 1152. |
Perhaps I will run into a willing participant to kick me squarely in the nuts on my way to the car.