IT- I have nothing
ST- One of 2 things is happening
-Bears retook control at 1164 & the throw over to 1190 is due to some (european gov't dumb money) pump. I would have been happy to play a major bottom at <1080 if it had come from 1120/1130's. This may be close to IT what some of this blogs readers are used to. I can only guess at that though.
OR, ST there is another rip coming that would correlate with the missing BIG hump, I just haven't seen it yet... when/if I see it I will add/edit it to this post.
If I was still short from 1189's I would be a much happier guy, but the due diligence would still be as important. Its all I have for now.
Best
edit: this one's a candidate, will see how it looks tomorrow.
Every trade I make unless stated otherwise is VST until the picture becomes clearer...



